The Newcastle United Supporters Trust is not a protest group, but a positive force for change.
The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) seeks to benefit both the Football Club and its supporters by channeling the passion of Newcastle supporters into a forward-thinking organisation that is a legally constituted, democratic, not-for-profit Supporters Trust of Newcastle United.
Who We Are
- NUST membership is open to all fans of Newcastle United.
- NUST is totally independent of Newcastle United Football Club.
- NUST is a non-profit making Supporters Trust.
- NUST board members do not gain financially from their involvement.
- NUST is democratic: one member one vote.
- NUST seek involvement at the Club at the highest level.
- NUST would like to have ownership of as much of the Club as is feasible, and shall be looking to extend this to the maximum possible at any given time.
- NUST is not a protest group but a positive force for change.
The Aims of The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)
Our main aim is to work with supporters to raise sufficient funds to buy a stake in the club.
- The Trust is financed by its members for its members.
- The first pound of your initial membership fee buys you a share in the trust. All other funds contribute to the strength of running the trust.
- The Trust intends to ring fence a percentage of the funds to go towards a fund to be used to purchase a stake in the Club if ever possible.
- Additional Trust revenue will be brought in through sponsorship and income generation via events and fundraising.
- Norman Watson (Chair)
- Peter Fanning (Vice-Chair)
- Paul Brown-King (Treasurer)
- Graeme Cansdale
- Alan James
- Michael Martin
- Tony Stephenson
- Michael Thewlis
- Cllr Sophie White
- Colin Whittle
- Andrew Harrison (Secretary)
Honorary Board Members
- Chi Onwurah MP
- John Gibson